Monday, April 6, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged!  Here's the 6th picture in my 6th folder.  It's when I ran the Buena Vista Labor Day 5k with Gabe.  I made him a onesie with "Baby's first 5k" on it.  This was a really fun race for me, and I absolutely loved having Gabe with me.  Many of you know that it's my goal to run at least one race with each of my boys.  Stroller friendly races are getting harder to find, but I have high hopes that I'll race with Grant this year in the same onesie.  My friend Jenn gave me a double jogging stroller when Grant was born, so I'd also like to run with both the boys sometime this year too.  
I tag Rachel if she hasn't been tagged already!  :)  

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I love this pic of you!!! You're taggin' me? :) I did this one already HERE and you will definitely have memories of this pic, hahahahaha!!! Good times...

Taralyn said...

to run a 5k seems too daunting for me. to push a child while running a 5k is just unimaginable :) you're my hero.