Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mimi and Papa Eldredge come to visit!

We were lucky to have a recent visit from Mimi and Papa Eldredge.  I absolutely love my in-laws and spending time with them.  Mimi was a huge help with a project I had for work, and both she and Papa were extremely helpful with the boys.  They entertained Gabe and took him out for fun trips, which is always a treat for Gabe (both the outings and the company!).  We also were treated to Mimi's amazing and very healthy cooking.  I was especially thrilled to have our talented Papa here to take pictures of the entire visit.  Here are some pictures he took.  My Christmas gift was a photoshoot with our family, which I'll post pictures of soon.  You can check out Lloyd's photography in our link list to the right.  Thanks for a wonderful visit Mimi and Papa!  We can't wait to have you back again!!

Mimi has the magic touch
Grant with Mimi and Papa
Nakey baby!
Mirror mirror...
Brotherly love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time... miss you guys (and gal) tons. Can't wait to see you again. But, maybe when it's a little warmer!! ;)

Rachel said...

Oh, such cute pictures!! I love all of them but the brotherly love one is just anazing. Gabe looks like he is such a good brother. And I have to agree with you, Mimi is an amazing cook! We will have to try and see if maybe we can take a quick trip out there to visit, we just cant wait to meet little Grant and see Gabe and from what I have heard you cant wait to meet Nelle.