Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Update - finally!

My life has been a whirlwind to say the least over the past several months. I decided to go back to school and major in Human Biology, and plan to become a Physician Assistant. School has kept me quite busy, and I unfortunately quit taking as many pictures and keeping up with the blog.

In June we went to Utah for a triple wedding. My brother Scott got married, Michael's brother Jake got married, and Michael's brother Wilson and his wife were sealed. A busy and fun trip!

I now present to you our "world in a minute". Here is the last 6 months summed up with a few pictures.


Gabe enjoying a cold treat on a hot summer day
July - our family trip to Lake George. The boys LOVED the beach!
August - Uncle Danny moved out here for a month, but missed Utah and moved back.
September - Grandma and Grandpa Harris came for a visit
October - we found a great farm and the boys fed the animals
Halloween - a cow and a dragon

7 comments:

Nancy and Spencer said...

Wait, what? SCOTTY got married?!? That's awesome.
Thanks for the update... 'bout time J-Lou!
Good luck with school. i'm proud of you,

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

Wow
Amazing blog to follow
I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy.

Keep Posting
best dentist

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

Wow
Amazing blog to follow
I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy.

Keep Posting
best dentist

Anonymous said...

You are part of the NXIVM cult (doing business as Executive Success Program) leadershiup. It, and its guru Keith Raniere, have been accused of a litany of crimes and dastardly deeds.

You should be ashamed.

rosun said...

I guess family is the force behind every strong and happy person. Your blog and the photos in it makes me happy! Thank-you!

suratexpress9 said...

http://zaatiliffah.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض